Kailash Manasarovar Limi Valley Tour
This Kailash Manasarovar Limi Valley Tour is a popular for high altitude hiking trails. This pilgrimage trek starts with Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Simikot flight. After arrival in Simikot, our actual trekking tour begins. It takes you through the remote Humla valley in Nepal's western most frontiers to Tibet's holy Mount Kailash and mythical Lake Manasarovar. Trek follows the ancient salt trading and pilgrimage route towards the Nara Langa pass and to the border trade post at Taklakot. We then drive to Lake Manasarovar situated at the foot of Mt. Kailash. This holy mountain is revered by Hindus, Buddhist, Jains and Bonpos as the center of the universe.
Then we will make the 'kora' (holy-walk) of the mountain sharing the trail with other pilgrims towards Mt. Kailash. After completing this trek we will drive back to Sher and trek back via Limi valley of Karnali. You wiill enjoy the stunning views of the Limi valley as we trek towards Simkot to take our return flight to Kathmandu. This adventure is perfect for those travelers who want to avoid long and hard driving in Tibet.
Limi literally means "people who live in the river valley. It is a Trans Himalayan valley bordering Tibet and consists of three ethnic Tibetan villages of Til (4100 m), Waltse (3700 m) and Zang (3930 m). You can visit monasteries over 800 years old.
Day 01: Fly to Nepalgunj Hotel MAP
Day 02: Fly to Simikot afternoon acclimatisation Sun Valley Resort AP
Day 03: Trek to Darapori 4 hrs half day Camp AP
Day 04: Trek to Salli Khola 6-7 hrs. Camp AP
Day 05: Trek to Tumkot 6-7 hrs. Camp AP
Day 06: Trek to Thado Dhunga 7-8 hrs. Camp AP
Day 07: Trek to Sher and drive to Purang Guesthouse AP
Day 08: Drive to Manasarovar Lake Camp AP
Day 09: Explore Manasarovar Lake Camp AP
Day 10: Drive to Darchen via Gosul and Chiu monastery Guesthouse AP
Day 11: Trek to Deraphuk North Face of Mt. Kailash Camp AP
Day 12: Trek over Dolma la Pass to Zuthrulphuk Camp AP
Day 13: Trek to Darchen and drive to Manasarover Camp AP
Day 14: Drive to Sher and Trek to Mani Peme 4 hrs. Camp AP
Day 15: Trek to Til village Camp AP
Day 16: Trek to Taksi Camp AP
Day 17: Trek to Ta Lung Camp AP
Day 18: Trek over Nyalu La pass to Singjungma Camp AP
Day 19: Trek to Langdok La Camp AP
Day 20: Trek to Yabka Khola Camp AP
Day 21: Trek to Simikot Sun Valley Resort AP
Day 22: Fly to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj Camp B/B
- Twin sharing basis hotel in Nepalgunj with meals.
- Guide, Cook, Sherpa, kitchen staff till during tour trip.
- Porters or Mules, all meals in Nepal side,
- Camping & cooking equipment
- Nepal restricted area trekking permit fee.
- Hilsa to Sher porter charges.
- Sightseeing by Japanese Land cruiser in Tibet,
- English speaking Tibetan guide,
- Guesthouse in Purang and Darchen
- Monastery entrance fee,
- Tibet alien travel permit,
- Yak and Yak men during Kailash Parikrama
- Airfare Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot round trip
Cost does not Include
- Personal beverages.
- Insurance of the clients and Helicopter evacuation cost.
- Domestic access baggage charges.
- Hotel and food in Kathmandu.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance